quinta-feira, abril 19, 2007

JACOB MILLER & RAY I -Natty Christmas

1. Jacob Miller - Wish You A Merry Christmas
2. Ray I - Ahameric Temple
3. Jacob Miller - Silver Bells
4. Jacob Miller - Natty No Santa Claus
5. Jacob Miller & Ray I - All I Want For Ismas
6. Jacob Miller - Untitled
7. Jacob Miller & Ray I - On The Twelve Day Of Ismas
8. Jacob Miller & Ray I - Untitled
9. Jacob Miller & Ray I - Deck The Hall
10. Jacob Miller & Ray I - Deck The Hall (Version)
DOWNLOAD

THE UPSETTERS - Scratch, The Super Ape (1976)
1. Zion's Blood
2. Croaking Lizard
3. Black Vest
4. Underground
5. Curly Dub
6. Dread Lion
7. Three In One
8. Patience
9. Dub Along
10. Super Ape
DOWNLOAD

SKINHEAD SET REGGAE - Vol I
1.Bigger Boss- Ansel Collins
2.Cool Hand Luke- Brother Dan All-Stars
3.SPlash DOwn- Crystalites
4.Double Barrel- Dave and Ansel Collins
5.Shocks of Mighty- Dave Barker
6.Sunshine Rock- Dave COllins (AKA Dave Barker)
7.The Conquerer- Derrick Morgan
8.Night FOod Reggae- Des All-Stars
9.Your Boss DJ- DIce The Boss
10.Jon Public (Tom Hark)- The Dynamites
11.Rescue Me- The Ebony Sisters
12. In Like Flint- Good Guys
13.Liquidator- Harry J All-Stars
14.WIld Bunch- Jackie Mitoo
15.Skinhead Revolt- Joe The Boss
16.The Last of the Skinheads- Judge Dread
17.Magic Touch- Junior Murvin
18.Fire COrner- King Stitt
19.Mix it Up- The Kingstonians
20.Sufferer- The Kingstonians
DOWNLOAD

Nenhum comentário: