sexta-feira, abril 13, 2007

Lyn Collins - Think (About It)

01 Think (About It)
02 Just Won't Do Right
03 Wheel Of Life
04 Ain't No Sunshine
05 Things Got To Get Better
06 Never Gonna Give You Up
07 Reach Out For Me
08 Women's Lib
09 Fly Me To The Moon

More info [+]
Click no link para baixar o disco [+]
Passw: SaravaClub

___________________________________________________________________
The Mack - Willie Hutch [1973]

1. Vampin
2. Theme of The Mack
3. I Choose You
4. Mack's Stroll/The Getaway (Chase Scene)
5. Slick
6. Mack Man (Got To Get Over)
7. Mother's Theme (Mama)
8. Now That It's All Over
9. Brother's Gonna Work It Out

More info [+]

Click no link para baixar o disco [+]

_________________________________________________________________


James Brown's Original Funky Divas

Disc: 1

1. You've Got The Power (Duet) - Bea Ford, James Brown

2. A Little Taste Of Soul - Sugar Pie Desanto

3. I Found You - Yvonne Fair L

4. If I Knew - Yvonne Fair

5. You Can Make It If You Try - Yvonne Fair

6. Straighten Up - Yvonne Fair

7. Say Yeah Yeah - Yvonne Fair

8. I Cried - Tammy Montgomery

9. If You Don't Think - Tammy Montgomery

10. If Somebody Told You - Anna King

11. Make Up Your Mind - Anna King

12. Baby Baby Baby (Duet) - Anna King, Bobby Byrd

13. All Of Me - Elsie Mae-'T.V. Mama'

14. Whole Lot Of Lovin' - Elsie Mae-'T.V. Mama'

15. Do You Really Want To Rescue Me, Part 1 - Elsie Mae-'T.V. Mama'

16. This Is My Story - The Jewels

17. Wide Awake In A Dream - Vicki Anderson

18. Baby, Don't You Know - Vicki Anderson

19. Unwind Yourself (Remix) - Marva Whitney

20. I'm Tired, I'm Tired, I'm Tired (Things Better Change Before It's Too Late) - Marva Whitney

21. What Do I Have To Do To Prove My Love To You - Marva Whitney

22. You Got To Have A Job (If You Don't Work-You Don't Eat) - Marva Whitney

23. It's My Thing (You Can't Tell Me Who To Sock It To), Parts 1&2 - Marva Whitney

24. I Made A Mistake Because It's Only You, Parts 1&2 - Marva Whitney

25. Things Got To Get Better (Get Together) (Remix) - Marva Whitney

26. Answer To Mother Popcorn (I Got A Mother For You) - Vicki Anderson

27. I Want To Be In The Land Of Milk And Honey - Vicki Anderson

Disc: 2

1. The Message From The Soul Sisters, Pts. 1&2 - Vicki Anderson

2. Super Good (Answer To Super Bad), Pts. 1&2 - Vicki Anderson

3. I'm Too Tough For Mr. Big Stuff (Hot Pants) - Vicki Anderson

4. Don't Throw Your Love In The Garbage Can - Vicki Anderson

5. You're Welcome, Stop On By (Duet) - Vicki Anderson, Bobby Byrd

6. The Lord Will Make A Way Somehow, Pts. 1&2 - Kay Robinson

7. People Make The World A Better Place - Shirley Jean & The Relations

8. Wheel Of Life - Lyn Collins

9. Think (About It) - Lyn Collins

10. Me And My Baby Got A Good Thing Going - Lyn Collins

11. Mama Feelgood - Lyn Collins

12. Take Me Just As I Am - Lyn Collins

13. Don't Make Me Over - Lyn Collins

14. What My Baby Needs Now Is A Little More Lovin' (Duet) - Lyn Collins, James Brown

15. We Want To Parrty, Parrty, Parrty, Pts. 1&2 - Lyn Collins

16. Rock Me Again & Again & Again & Again & Again & Again (6 Times) - Lyn Collins

17. You Can't Love Me, If You Don't Respect Me - Lyn Collins

18. Put It On The Line - Lyn Collins

19. Summertime (Duet) - Martha High, James Brown

More info [+]

Click no link para baixar o disco [+]

Password (para descompactação do arquivo): SaravaClub

____________________________________________________________

Nenhum comentário: